The Trampoline Series: Upper Body & Cardio
A great workout with high energy trampoline cardio + targeted toning exercises focused on the upper body.
- Boutique Equipment: Get the Gear Below
- Water & Towel Nearby
- 4' by 6' Space
Note: This video features the Stamina Products Oval Jogger but you can still get a great workout with any basic trampoline. Just follow the modified participant!from the instructor:
If the weights or resistance bands are too much, you can always just use your own bodyweight as resistance.
|PLAYING: ... by ... on ...|
- If you are someone who hates cardio, trampoline workouts are a great way to squeeze it in without getting bored.
- Even if you consider yourself uncoordinated, the exercises are simple and easy to follow making this a great workout for all fitness levels.
- If you're new to the trampoline, it may take a few minutes to get used to the bouncing sensation.
- However, Krystal offers modifications throughout making this a great workout, even for first-timers.
About Krystal Dwyer
Krystal Dwyer, the creator of the Trampoline Series sponsored by Stamina Products is a former dancer turned passionate fitness instructor. Krystal is currently a New York City-based instructor at Flybarre (barre) and Cityrow (row-based i... More about Krystal Dwyer →
Why we love Trampoline Cardio
Improves cardiovascular fitness; improves coordination, flexibility and balance; builds strength and muscle tone.