The Trampoline Series: Total Body & Cardio
A classic trampoline workout full of jump-based cardio and total body toning exercises.
- Boutique Equipment: Get the Gear Below
- Water & Towel Nearby
- 4' by 6' Space
Note: This video features the Stamina Products Oval Jogger but you can still get a great workout with any basic trampoline. Just follow the modified participant!from the instructor:
If at any point the weights or resistance bands become too much, just remove them. It’s important to focus on the form.
|PLAYING: ... by ... on ...|
- If you are someone who hates cardio, trampoline workouts are a great way to squeeze it in without getting bored.
- This workout contains great toning exercises both on and off the trampoline which will really strengthen your core stability.
- If you're new to the trampoline, it may take a few minutes to get used to the bouncing sensation.
- However, Krystal offers modifications throughout making this a great workout, even for first-timers.
- Total Body
About Krystal Dwyer
Krystal Dwyer, the creator of the Trampoline Series sponsored by Stamina Products is a former dancer turned passionate fitness instructor. Krystal is currently a New York City-based instructor at Flybarre (barre) and Cityrow (row-based i... More about Krystal Dwyer →
Why we love Trampoline Cardio
Improves cardiovascular fitness; improves coordination, flexibility and balance; builds strength and muscle tone.