The Trampoline Series: HIIT
This high energy trampoline workout features HIIT drills for a metabolic boost.
- Boutique Equipment: Get the Gear Below
- Water & Towel Nearby
- 4' by 6' Space
Note: This video features the Stamina Products Oval Jogger but you can still get a great workout with any basic trampoline. Just follow the modified participant!from the instructor:
Don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zone, but you can always try an easier modification if you need it.
|PLAYING: ... by ... on ...|
- If you are someone who hates cardio, trampoline workouts are a great way to squeeze it in without getting bored.
- This workout is intense! Recovery periods will still keep you moving with basic bouncing so modify the workout as needed.
- If you're new to the trampoline, it may take a few minutes to get used to the bouncing sensation.
- However, Krystal offers modifications throughout making this a great workout, even for first-timers.
- Total Body
About Krystal Dwyer
Krystal Dwyer, the creator of the Trampoline Series sponsored by Stamina Products is a former dancer turned passionate fitness instructor. Krystal is currently a New York City-based instructor at Flybarre (barre) and Cityrow (row-based i... More about Krystal Dwyer →
Why we love Trampoline Cardio
Improves cardiovascular fitness; improves coordination, flexibility and balance; builds strength and muscle tone.