Stoked Upper Body & Core
By Kira Stokes
GET STOKED to challenge your upper body and core with this 30 minute strength-based workout.
- Yoga Mat
- Heavy Weights
- Light Weights
- 4' by 6' Space
Video features 8-15lb. dumbbells for the heavy set and 1-5lb. dumbbells for the light set, but choose weights appropriate for your condition. Form is most important!from the instructor:
If you are new to upper body workouts and need simplified version of the exercises, look at Claire for help.
|PLAYING: ... by ... on ...|
- If you are looking to tone your arms and sculpt a 6-pack, this workout will get the job done.
- You will move through each circuit three times.
- During the first set, your body becomes aware of the movement, during the second set you tap deeper into the muscles, and by the third set your muscles fatigue. This is how your body changes.
- This workout will challenge your upper body and core to the max.
- Don’t be afraid to use lighter weights or even soup cans if you are a beginner.
About Kira Stokes
Kira Stokes is a Fitness Expert, Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Coach in NYC. For over 18 years, Kira been transforming bodies, awakening the senses, empowering individuals and transforming lives. Her clientele ranges from ... More about Kira Stokes →
Why we love Strength Conditioning
Promotes fat burning even after workout is finished, improves strength and muscle tone, and enhances athletic performance.