Stoked Jump Rope + Plyometrics
By Kira Stokes
GET STOKED for a cardiovascular challenge with this high intensity workout that combines jumping rope and plyometrics to whip you into shape.
- Boutique Equipment: Get the Gear Below
Grab a jump rope for the cardio portions of this workout.from the instructor:
This workout is intense. Don’t be afraid to use the modifications.
|PLAYING: ... by ... on ...|
- All you need is a jump rope and your bodyweight for this high-intensity, body-changing workout.
- You will go outside your comfort zone as you complete this serious cardio workout.
- Jump roping takes practice, so don’t get frustrated if you mess up.
- Be patient with your body and your workout, and don’t forget that practice makes perfect.
- Total Body
About Kira Stokes
Kira Stokes is a Fitness Expert, Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Coach in NYC. For over 18 years, Kira been transforming bodies, awakening the senses, empowering individuals and transforming lives. Her clientele ranges from ... More about Kira Stokes →
Why we love Sports Conditioning
Improves overall athletic performance, increases power and speed, and improves agility and responsiveness.