HIIT with ReXist360
Jump, dive and dip to burn a ton of calories with ReXist360's new revolutionary patented resistance-gear product.
- Boutique Equipment: Get the Gear Below
- 4' by 6' Space
ReXist360 bands are a specialty piece of fitness equipment that may be purchased at Rexist360.com. They are not required for this workout but are certainly recommended.from the instructor:
This workout isn't easy: Challenge yourself and resist your limits.
- The ReXist360 bands are designed to intensify your workout without any unwanted pressures added to the back, knee or ankle joints.
- Shay does a great job of alternating high impact exercises with low impact strength moves, making the time fly in this efficient workout.
- You'll be surprised at the amount of resistance these bands provide so if you need to pace yourself, do!
- The movements are actually designed in a way that the resistance actually helps you perform them better, so try not to quit.
- Total Body with an emphasis on Legs
ReXist360 is a new revolutionary patented resistance-gear product designed to intensify current workouts without any unwanted pressures added to the back, knee or ankle joints. You can achieve twice the workout and potentially twice the ... More about ReXist360 →
Why we love HIIT
Burns more calories in a shorter period of time than traditional cardio, boosts metabolism to burn more calories in the 24 hours following the workout, and improves endurance.