Grid Method Lower Leg Release
Release tension and improve flexibility in your calf and ankle using a foam roller.
- Yoga Mat
- Boutique Equipment: Get the Gear Below
- 4' by 6' Space
If you don't have a Grid Method Foam Roller, use the foam roller you already have at home!from the instructor:
Foam rolling promotes the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Your lower leg controls your foot, which is the foundation for most of your daily movement.
- Use your foam roller to keep this region loose and active to improve your physical performance.
- This video is short but effective.
- Continue the foam rolling exercises for as long as you need after the video ends.
About Trigger Point
Trigger Point's objective is to recognize the challenges of movement and actions of everyday life and marry them with the inefficiencies recognized within patterns of movement defined by a sport of choice or through sedentary patterns of... More about Trigger Point →
Why we love Stretch & Restore
Builds strength using your body’s own weight, improves posture and core stability, and helps align your body and mind.